Saturday 31 December 2011

Benefit 'they're Real!'


I have to admit, since the release of 'they're Real!' I was desperate to try Benefit's new mascara. With its impressive claims of length, volume, curl and longevity I had great expectations, and when I tried it yesterday, I wasn't disappointed!

The mascara applies smoothly and, to my surprise, without clumps. It has a sturdy brush that gathers the product evenly and at the on the tip it has bristles that fan out in opposing directions. The box suggests that you start applying the mascara by using a 'wiggling' motion up through the lashes whilst holding the brush horizontally, and to finish it recommends holding the brush vertically and pushing upwards to create a curl and separate the lashes.


I followed the suggestions and was very pleased with the results!

Check out Benefit's new mascara at www.benefitcosmetics.co.uk

Happy New Year! =) x

4 comments:

  1. I have just done a post on the too :) I loves it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing isn't it?! Most other mascaras clump on me.

    Love your blog by the way; now following! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is truly amazing! :) I had the same problem I was so impressed with this mascara! Aww thank you! I love your blog too :D xx I am following you aswell xx

    ReplyDelete