Saturday 31 December 2011

O.P.I Avoplex

Nail & Cuticle Replenishing Oil

I've had a couple of minature bottles of Avoplex over the years and I have to say, I'm yet to come across a better nail nourishing treatment! According to the inclosed leaflet, Avoplex can be applied to not only nails and cuticles but also to dry skin and calluses to restore moisture and natural lipids. Also, because it doesn't include any lanolin, mineral oil or petrolium based ingredients, it's great on artificial nails too.

I work in a children's nursery and, alongside the frequent washing, I'm constantly applying alcohol gel to my hands and I've found that my skin and nails have really suffered as a result. Due to the fact I can't wear nail polish at work either, my nails peel terribly and are extremely weak. Anyway, moaning aside, I've found Avoplex really useful! You just splash a couple of drops onto your cuticle each day, rub in and voila! Nice nourished nails. And as an added bonus, it smells pretty good too. Hoorah for Avoplex! Another amazing product from O.P.I!

1 comment:

  1. Hey hun...amazing blog! I have awarded you the Versatile Blogger award :) Go check my blog for details xxx

    ReplyDelete